Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Chris reveals the secrets of the internet.

Hey, everybody!  Can you believe it’s the middle of July already?  It’s crazy!  Time keeps on slippin’ (slippin’, slippin’) into the future.  For those of you who are interested, I’m still going (99.9%) strong with my anti-smoking campaign.  I bummed one cigarette over the weekend in a moment of weakness and immediately felt guilty about it.  Don’t look at me that way.  If I can’t be completely honest with the faceless* readers of this blog, who can I be honest with?  But, it was a passing indiscretion and I’ve been firmly on the wagon ever since.  But enough about my courageous battle with addiction!  Today’s post is sort of a stopgap while I finish writing a longer (read: better) entry for later this week.  In the meantime, I’ve scoured the whole of the internet to provide you with some of my favorite videos.  So sit back, click away, and I’ll meet you back here in a few days!


*I imagine most of you literally do not have faces, like the British kids in The Wall.


Before we start with the videos, I was recently made aware of a website that pastes actor Steve Buscemi's eyes onto the faces of attractive women.  The results are more than a little disturbing...


Here's Christina Henricks from Mad Men.

Here's Anne Hathaway.

Now, try to forget I showed you those pictures.  It's impossible!


Here's an awesome mashup of a bunch of different people playing Radiohead's "Paranoid Android."  Whoever edited this did an amazing job.




Here's a Russian(?) guy mashing two kittens together with car crash sounds added.  Yeah, I don't know either.




Want to see a little kid dancing to "Thriller" on a Jumbo Tron?  Here it is anyway!




Speaking of cats (were we speaking of cats?), here's a cat yelling like a human person.






And finally, here's a video representation of an improvised sketch from the fantastic Superego podcast.




I hope you enjoyed, loyal Internuts, and I'll be back soon with something new for you to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment