Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

TV Craps! Episode 5 – Lord of the Rings vs. Twilight


It’s a brand new year so Thelma and I are presenting a very special podcast for your listening enjoyment.  Get ready for episode 5 of TV Craps!  Or should I say Movie Craps?!?  Yes, I should say that!  IT IS MORE ACCURATE!!!  Let’s back up a little.  Thelma and I are fairly well-versed in pop culture ephemera but we still have a few movies that we’ve just never gotten around to watching together.  For months, I’ve been trying to convince Thelma to watch The Lord of the Rings with me.  Thelma agreed to this proposition if I agreed to watch Twilight with her.  Quid pro quo! 

And just like that, a podcast was born!  Listen in as Thelma Weinstein and I subject each other to some of our favorite genre fare.   Gender roles will be blurred!  Patience will be tested!  Hobbits and vampires…living together…mass hysteria!  Enjoy and we’ll be back to talk TV next month.  Happy New Year, Internet Friends!

Note: The audio is a little funky on this one. Sorry about that. But look on the bright side, it's free!


Podcast Powered By Podbean

No comments:

Post a Comment