Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Chris is gonna need a bigger boat.

Another work week has come and gone, Internuts.  I hope you made the most of it.  I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean.  Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens.  Promise me that you’ll give faith a fighting chance.  And when you get the choice to sit in out or dance…I hope you dance. 

Or you can sit it out.  Either choice is fine, really.  It’s another lazy Friday here at the Internuts Writing Compound in the foothills of Wyoming.  So relax, friends, and enjoy this slight piece of entertainment that I’ve haphazardly thrown together for you. 

In today’s installment of Google Translate Theater, we are visiting the iconic drinking scene from Jaws.  We meet out heroes - Quint the grizzled fisherman, Brody the local sheriff and Hooper the Mr. Holland - while they are out at sea.  Our trio is taking a break from shark hunting to drink brandy and compare scars.  So dim the lights, smell that salt air, and let Google Translate take you to a world of imagination!  Have a great weekend, Internuts!  I’ll see you again on Monday!


A fisherman, a sheriff, and a music teacher.

Quint:
Do not worry, secretary.  It may not be permanent.  Want to see a permanent problem?  Bababoom!  Hey, cooperation?  Want to feel the constant trouble?  Just put your hand on my hat.  You just feel a little money?  St. Patty’s Day.  Boston.

Hooper:
A knock at the door.  A knock at the door!  This is a Moray Eel.  Bit right through my waistcoat. 

Quint:
Well, circle, listen now.  I do not know about it, but I was in San Francisco when an arm wrestling contest is over.  Here, you see?  Now I can not expand, you know why?  Getting to the semifinals, to celebrate the death of my third wife, large type Chinese, he pulled on me!  Ha!

Hooper:
Look at this.  This is a bull shark.  I shave when I was in the sample.

Quint:
I have some problems for you.  This is the Thresher.  You know what, chief?  Head and tail of the Thresher.  Screwp!

Brody:
Thresher?

Hooper:
This is a shark.

Quint:
Something to drink?  Drink in the foot?

Hooper:
Drink in the foot!

Quint:
Okay, so drinks in the foot!  Ha ha!

Hooper:
I got ice cream…right here.  Hold on.  Yes, you see that?

Brody:
You are in a sweater.

Hooper:
Here is Mary Ellen Moffit.  She broke my heart.  (Laughter)

Brody:
Which one is that?

Quint:
Where?

Brody:
Here are your arms…

Quint:
Ah, well.  This is a tattoo but it was demolished.

Hooper:
Don’t tell me.  Don’t tell me.  “Mother.”  Ha, ha, ha!  Now, tell me!

Quint:
Mr. Hooper, I am the USS Indianapolis.

Hooper:
You are the Indianapolis?

Brody:
What happened?

Quint:
The Japanese submarine was at our side, gave two good strokes.  We returned from Tinian Delady to achieve bomb aboard the island.  Hiroshima bomb.  11 hundred people in the water.  The boat runs 12 minutes.  I do not see the first shark for 30 minutes.  Jungle cat.  You know when you are trying to see sharks, water, or chief?  Please…please refer to the tail.  Well, we do not know.

Our mission bomb, the secret was too well kept.  Ha, ha.  Do you have time for one more surprise?  Very easy, the first secretary general.  The sharks travel.  We created a group so close.  You know…you as the Battle of Waterloo, like other workers in the fight so you can see the calendar.  The idea is to scream and hold it beat, then start to run away and sometimes sharks, and sharks.  Sometimes he would go.  Sometimes it is the shark.  He can be seen directly.  Right eye.  Looks like a doll’s eye, black eyes.  It does not seem alive.  Until he bites him, black eyes, a while ago became white.  Then there is a terrible shock to a lot of noise, the Red Sea must hear.  They came to be used for small parts.  Well, the first traffic light, I have many sharks, maybe thousands.  Many people do not know an average of six hours.  There are missing persons.

I am a manager on Thursday.  I see Johnson, a friend from Cleveland.  Friend of the bosom.  As I woke him to achieve, I thought he was sleeping.  He cut the water, got to the playground…now he seems less than half the size.  Sun noon to five, Hooper, Lockheed saw us.  He whispered, he saw.  Anyway, a young pilot, younger than Mr. Hooper…he had us relegated.  After three hours, came to the big airplane.  We will begin.  How would you know my fear?  I was waiting for their turn.  I am not able to wear a jacket now.  So…many people attended the water, 316 remained.  The rest were people of sharks, to participate in the water.  1945.  In all cases, it was the bomb.

[Pause]

(Singing) Spanish women only say goodbye to you, goodbye.  For I am leaving the Spanish now…

Hooper:
(Singing)  Please tell me my home course.  I’m tired and I could go to sleep.  (All join in singing)  I recently drank a bit and I am drunk now.  My head is in the land or when you move the foam of water, I will go there.  You can always hear this song performed: what is the direction of my home?

[End Scene]

No comments:

Post a Comment