Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Salutations.

Oh, hello.  I didn’t notice you there.  If you are reading this WebLog (or Weblo) get ready for a shock…you are on the internet.  Right now!  AT THIS VERY MOMENT!  Take a moment to compose yourself.  Feel better?  Now take a look around and absorb your new surroundings.  No doubt you have already noticed the constant patrolling of the eRobots, the great flapping wings of the Cyber-dactyls, the dripping jaws of the beady-eyed Googles, Charlie Sheen.  Pay no mind to these abominations because we’re on the World Wide Web together, friend.  Take my hand and I will keep you safe.


You may be asking yourself, “How can I trust this stranger?  I’ve been burned by so many Nigerian princes in the past.”  Relax, idiot.  I have been using the “net” regularly since 1994 and I am, to the best of my knowledge, not a Nigerian prince.  How do you like those credentials, Zuckerberg?  It is my solemn promise to you, my trusted companion, that I will post a brand new Weblo every week for your greedy consumption.  I plan to write about whatever topic happens to be skittering through my brain.  I’d like to talk with some interesting people about some interesting subjects.  Does that mean I’ll be interviewing Kanye West?  Yes.  Will I win a Pulitzer Prize?  You bet your ass I will.  Will I cure all known diseases?  That’s foolish. YOU'RE BEING FOOLISH!


So, buckle up, Internuts!  The future is bright and our course uncharted!!! Hazzah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment